Please select a second date to complete the range.
Travel to all the major attractions of Dublin on the famous hop-on, hop-off bus that cover stunning viewpoints, historical monuments, shopping, eateries and scenic wonders. Explore the city at your own pace with a 24-hour or a 48-hour hop-on, hop-off bus pass. Live commentary in English as well as pre-recorded audio guide in multiple languages is available onboard!
Enjoy additional perks, gain entry into The Little Museum of Dublin, have fun with a free map and discount guide with tons of savings to be found along the hop-on hop-off route.
24/48 hoursStart time
You may board the bus from any designated stop.
You may exchange your voucher from the following redemption centres:
1. Bus & Travel information desk, Terminal 1 arrivals hall, Dublin Airport.
2. Dublin Sightseeing desk, Dublin Bus, 59 upper O’Connell street.
3. You can exchange your printed voucher with the tour bus driver.
4. You can exchange your printed voucher with our tour promoters at Dublin
5. Airport at Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 who will be outside with the Airlink Express.
You may end the tour at any of the stops
Explore Dublin the best way possible – aboard the famous green hop-on, hop-off tour bus! You may choose between two buses – one with wonderful live commentary by a local English speaking guide or the perfect auditory journey with an on-board multilingual audio-guide.
Visit beloved attractions like the Guinness Storehouse, the famous Trinity College and the Book of Kells, Kilmainham Gaol and Dublin Zoo. But be sure to also discover the city’s hidden gems!
Perks offered with this Dublin hop-on, hop-off ticket are:
• Two children under 14 go FREE with every adult ticket purchased
• FREE entry into The Little Museum of Dublin
• A FREE walking tour with Dublin Historian Pat Liddy discovering the hidden city locations the bus can’t reach.
• A FREE map of the city, and a discount guide with tons of savings!
The hop-on, hop-off bus operates in two routes – Purple Route that covers all the major attractions in Dublin, and Pink Route that will take you to the newer, more built up areas of Dublin.
Some of the major Dublin attractions covered by the hop-on, hop-off bus are as follows:
O'Connell Street/Abbey Street
St. Stephen's Green
Dublin Castle & City Hall
St Patrick's Cathedral
Museum of Modern Art
Old Jameson Distillery
Voucher information: You must print and surrender a paper version of your booking voucher for this activity (showing your voucher on a smartphone is not accepted). No refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
Buses are wheelchair accessible.
The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination. They will happily answer any logistical questions you may have.
We got to see a lot more with the hop....Lawson Gagnet, United States, 07/Jun/2018
...Lori Preece, United States, 02/May/2018
Excellent tour, very informative. Ken was an awesome tour guide. I highly recommend this tour with Ken...Mirian Castellanos, United States, 30/Apr/2018